Business & Commercial
• Leasehold commercial property – for landlord or tenant whether granting or taking a new lease, proposing an assignment, needing consent; for example for a lease variation. In all cases to include advising on the effects of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
• Setting up in business – in whatever type of enterprise
• Refinancing arrangements
• Merging, acquiring or disposing of a business whether assets, the entity itself or a share of it
We have specialist experience with specific business matters including:
• Charities – particularly in connection with places of worship
• Commercial or residential property auction purchases or sales – to include pre auction purchase/sale advice
• Mineral Extraction and Quarrying
• Pension trustees property related transactions for SSAS’s etc.
• Primary Healthcare – Membership of the Primary Care Property Forum (PCPF)
• Professional landlords of Residential and Commercial property
Our Commercial, Property & Business Team
Request a callback
Leave us a few details and we will call you back.