We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice within the legal industry based in Leicester. Our aim is to grow in our use of IT and look for innovative ways to provide a better digital experience to customers and staff. This role will involve providing onsite support to the office as well as maintaining and updating the IT systems.
We appreciate that you will likely be at the beginning of your IT career, so we’re not looking for someone with years of experience but rather someone who can demonstrate basic IT skills, with an interest for the subject and the desire to learn on the job. You will work alongside an existing IT technician who will share and assign responsibilities.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide 1st line support to staff, face-to-face, via telephone or by email.
- Installation and maintenance of hardware and software.
- Investigate and resolve issues with IT equipment and systems.
- User management + account setup.
- Testing of new systems
- Provide basic training to staff relating to the use of IT systems.
- Computer Literate & aptitude for picking up IT related systems quickly.
- Good knowledge of windows operating system, office applications and IT hardware.
- Effective communication/Customer service skills (& Ability to communicate technical information).
- Can prioritise and work under pressure.
- Can work independently when required.
- Good problem solver
- Willing to learn
- Flexible attitude
- Passion for IT
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude
Apprenticeship Length: 24 Months
Type: Full Time